Hi, everyone! So, 96% of you voted YES on Instagram, so I’m here sharing with you all everything I purchased from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year!
Right now, the sale is early access only, which means only card members can shop! Stuff is already selling out, which is crazy! Most of the items I purchased are still available though! You guys can easily just click on the image and it will take you right to the item! I’ll also leave the links to everything below, as well!
I was really looking for some good work dresses, and items that I knew I’d get a lot of wear out of this fall!
- This dress is adorable, and so appropriate for work, church, family events, etc. It runs a little big, I ended up going down a size (XXS). Most wrap dresses run big on me, though. The pattern is so fun! You can pair this with a leather jacket and black booties, or a jean jacket and brown shoes!
- This dress is so fun! It looks very Free People and is so flattering! I got an XS, so it’s TTS! This is also perfect for layering with your favorite fall jacket and booties, or you can wear it now in this heat with flip flops at the beach!
- I genuinely think every girl NEEDS this jumpsuit! It’s so perfect for teachers, girls who work in an office, and honestly anyone who has a full time job and needs to dress professional to work! Also, perfect for church, going out to dinner! It’s so flattering on any body type! Also, for girls without full time jobs who are starting internships or interning, this is also perfect! I got an XS!
- Right when I saw this jumpsuit I was obsessed. I was so nervous it would be too big on me at the top, but it clasps in the back and fits perfectly. I’m planning on wearing it to an Atlantic City trip coming up, but it’s also great for dinner, or brunch with a leather jacket over and some booties! The material is so comfortable and the color is amazing! I got an XS!
- I don’t think I’ve ever been more obsessed with a shoe than the two pairs of shoes I got from this sale! First off, these Vince Camuto booties are AMAZING. They’re not only comfortable, but so adorable on. I could stand all day at work in these and they’re perfect. They’re also so easy to take from day to night! I got my usual size, a size 8!
- The second shoe I got is this adorable Steve Madden snakeskin mule! These mules come in other colors and I really wanted all of them but, I had to be realistic. They’re really comfy and I spend majority of my time wearing flats, so mules are my favorite! These ones ran a little big, so I went with the 7.5, but it’s mainly preference. It is a pointy toe so I would try them on in the store if you can. If you’re ordering online, purchase two sizes so you can try on both and return whichever one doesn’t work!
- These leggings are perfect for fall and winter! They’re pretty thick, but so soft and comfy! You can easily wear these with boots and a sweater or to the gym! I love the high waisted look and Zella has the best leggings.
- Love these workout leggings and obsessed with the color! They have this really cute mesh design on them and they’re really comfortable. They also come in black!
- This sports bra is great because it’s basically a crop top, so you can wear it by itself to the gym while it’s still warm out and then in the fall/winter just through a sweatshirt over it! These are 2 for $40 and also comes in pink and grey!
- I got both of these because I love having good workout shirts! The racerback style of the black one is my favorite kind of shirt to work out in, and both are very breathable, so it doesn’t feel to hot while you’re working out!
- This is perfect for just throwing on after the gym when it’s cold out! The material is also amazing, sooooo soft!! I would highly recommend purchasing this! It also comes in grey!
- I love camis because you can pair them with almost anything in your closet, but you can also wear them day or night! This one is so cute and comes in two other colors! (I love the green!!) I got an XS in this one and I plan to wear it with all of my flowy pants, jeans, and skirts!
- Last, but probably my favorite item, is this suede Blank NYC skirt. This is so perfect for going out and I’ll probably pair it with the cami shown above! It’s so cute! It has a tight fit to it, so I got a 24. The 25 was big on my waist, and I liked how the 24 looked better, so I would definitely, again, recommend trying this one on! It’s perfect with booties, heels, or over the knee boots!
- Love, love, love this basic tee! I purchased it in three colors (this tan color, white, and black). It’s so soft and I got a small for an oversized, off the shoulder fit. It’s the perfect basic!
- These pants are so perfect for work! I can’t wait to style them with a white sweater or with the black lace up cami I purchased! I just ordered them and was told they run very small so I sized up!
- Love this wrap sweater! I think it will look so good with the grey pants or the suede skirt! You can even throw this on with jeans for a casual look!
Hope you guys like my picks! Can’t wait to see what everyone buys! As always, if you guys have any questions, feel free to comment or DM me on Instagram!